Thursday 19 July 2012

Retail Therapy

Does anybody else love fabric shopping or am I just a massive weirdo? Honestly I could spend hours just wandering around! Today I went to my local fabric shop -via body shop- and bought lots of material I have no time to do anything with.
  • Black sheer chiffon
  • Purple and black snake print cotton
  • Blue and white Aztec silk
  • Mint green sheer chiffon
  • Blue and white floral cotton

Buttons.

20 zips for £1!
Random trimmings

What I bought:
  • Wild Rose hand cream with SPF 15
  • Pink Grapefruit shower gel
  • Pink Grapefruit hand cleanser (smells heavenly).
  • Satsuma Puree body lotion
  • Pink Grapefruit bar soap
  • Mango bar soap
  • Watermelon 'Born Lippy' lip balm
  • Raspberry 'Born Lippy' lip balm
  • Rainforest Moisture hair butter for dry hair
  • Spa Wisdom body polisher
And then I bought the exact same things again for my sister as a post baby present
(expect a post about that when he arrives!)
Tomorrow is my induction day for my new job (pool attendant) and I am simultaneously excited and crapping myself. The worst part is definitely going to be waking up at half seven every morning for the rest of the summer! Best parts? Probably being paid to sunbathe, unlimited pool access and 4 hour breaks :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment